Dramatically fix if the iPhone is suspended
- Perform a hard reset to defrost the iPhone. The easiest way to reanimate a suspended iPhone is a hard reset. You just have to press the Home and Power buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds. Release when the Apple logo appears on the screen. If the reset is successful, you can use the iPhone again when the iPhone is back on.
- IPhone Backup. It is helpful to back up the iPhone regularly in the backup. In the future, you can avoid any data loss. If your iPhone hangs, this only shows a major software or hardware incident. Therefore, a backup is the best idea.
- Remove corrupt app or reset iPhone to previous settings. If the iPhone has hung up, you should first check what the iPhone is missing. It can also be due to a corrupt app that hinders performance. It takes a small detective work. Ask yourself the following questions to find the real reason for the problem:
– What apps have you used at the time of hanging?
– Is it happening frequently?
– Have you installed a new app?
– Have you just changed the settings on the iPhone?If you need to answer these questions with “yes”, remove the problematic app and resize the iPhone to the previous settings to reactivate the iPhone. If you’re afraid of pre-installed iPhone apps (think of emails, Safari, Notes, etc.), go to Settings> App and see if anything has changed. For example, if you have a problem with Safari, go to Settings> Safari> Delete traces and web content
- “Diagnosis and Use”. Sometimes it is hard to determine what the iPhone is missing. Go to Settings> Personal> Usage> Diagnostics & User Data. You can see a list of apps running on your iPhone. Go to “last crash” to identify the app that caused the problem.
- Reset all settings. The “reset all settings” option is useful if you are unsure about which app caused the iPhone to crash. This means that all settings are copied to the manufacturer’s default settings, without any loss of data. However, you must re-enter the WLAN passwords. This works via Settings> General> Reset> reset all settings.